dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, June 11, 2005
I have always suffered from a lack of havin' MALES around me, cus the only make in my family's my dad, and my dog of course, but yea i'm talking about nice solid and more wonderfully Handsome males, yea though my dog's kinda handsome in his own special way, umm..ARGG u guys know what I mean..=)So umm..I'm really glad when I affliate myselfwith some special guys whom i call brothers. Lol. I think i have 'accumulated' lotsa bro's already, but i have to say my bestest bro would def have to my Bryan gor gor, whom has always been there for a meii whenever she needed help or advice. So really thanks Bryan gor, u rock totally and I'm really proud to be ur sis. =) I aint flattering or anything of that sort, just speaking the plain truth. =) Thanks alot, a whole lot. U rock forever. And in my life there are also lotsa girls in my class whom I also affliate myself with, and these people are of course my Sis's. Lol. One of such is Bian, she's always been there for me, and she's forever 2B's best deputy chairperson cus she's so trustful and for all these thanks dear. I love yaa! So i guess life's centered around guys and girls of all sorts. And well, i just wanna say u guys make up a large part of my life! PS: Oh and bry's a wizard at minesweepers!! Thanks for teaching me the ropes. =) JM OUT |